Widex Nanocare Wax Guards
What is it?
- Pack of 8 replacement Widex Nanocare wax guards
- Prevent the wax from entering the hearing aid
- Used with Widex receiver-in-canal hearing aids
- Very helpful in preventing device malfunction
- To be checked daily
- If the hearing aid is weak/silent or if wax is visible in the wax guard, it’s time to change the wax guard.
How to use:
- The Nanocare wax guard is mounted on one end of the stick.
- At the other end is a hook for removing the used wax guard from the hearing aid.
- Insert the removal hook into the existing wax guard in the sound outlet.
- Pull the wax guard straight out.
- Turn the stick/holder around so that the used wax guard is away from the receiver and the new one is in position to be inserted.
Hearing Direct tip:
The use of the Nanocare wax guard does not eliminate the need for daily cleaning procedures. The amount of earwax produced by each individual varies and it is recommended that the wax guard is checked daily.
Our range of Widex wax guards is available here
Our full range of wax guards is available here