Phonak Drying Capsules
What is it?
- 6 capsules, each of them in individual blisters
- Each capsule contains silica crystals
- To be used with the Phonak Drying Beaker available here
What does it do?
- Absorbs any moisture which may build up on or in a hearing aid
- To be used every day - a capsule should last about 2 weeks
- Can be used until the yellow indicator turns white
How to use it?
- Place capsule in drying beaker.
- Remove the battery from your hearing aid before inserting it in the Drying Beaker insert.
- Then place you hearing instrument in the insert and place the insert into the drying beaker (the use of the insert means the hearing instrument doesn't touch the drying capsule).
- Put the lid on the beaker and leave to dry, ideally overnight.
Can be used with:
- Compatible with all hearing aids
HearingDirec tips: We recommend that you remove the capsule from the blister only when you are ready to use it in order to optimise their lifetime. Once they are taken out of their packaging, they are activated and will start being consumed. Make sure to seal the Drying Beaker once the capsule is inside to extend their lifespan.