HD 211 Digital Hearing Aid
When it comes to small and discreet, it doesn’t get much better than the HD211. This BTE is remarkably compact and unobtrusive, sitting comfortably behind the ear. This is a hearing aid that offers all the necessary essentials without any unnecessary frills. Given the price, it most certainly is worth a closer look.
The HD211 is remarkably compact and unobtrusive, sitting comfortably behind the ear, complete with barely visible thin tubing. Available in either beige or dark-grey (anthracite).
The thin silicon tubing directs the amplified sound into the ear canal. A ‘dome’ is attached to the end of the thin tubing. The dome helps the thin tubing sit comfortably in the ear canal. The thin tubing should sit close to the side of the head, and when in place correctly, offers an extremely discreet fitting.
A push button on the spine of the HD211 gives access to 4 different volume settings.
- 4 sound processing channels give a clear reproduction of incoming sound.
- The HD211 includes automatic noise reduction to reduce background noise allowing you to focus on what's important. Feedback management helps to prevent unwanted whistling.
- A low battery warning (a series of double beeps) will sound in your ear when the battery voltage drops below a certain point.
- The thin tubing helps keep the ear canal as unblocked as possible, bass tones are not over-amplified, whilst high tones can be boosted as needed.
- If you have sent us your audiogram in advance the HD211 will be programmed with 4 volume settings based on your audiogram:
- Setting 1 is set 2dB softer than the software’s recommendation for the audiogram to give a softer option on startup.
- Setting 2 is as per audiogram recommendation.
- Setting 3 is 2-3dB louder than setting 2.
- Setting 4 is 2-3dB louder than setting 3.
- If you do not have an audiogram; our default setting, suitable for a mild to moderate, high-frequency hearing loss is used to create the 4 settings.
23mm x 10mm x 6mm
0.9 inches x 0.39 inches x 0.23 inches
What's in the box
- Pack of 6 size 10 batteries – each battery will last an average of 4 days
- Medium sized tubing (size 1) in left or right with an open dome size 7mm on the end
- Sample tulip dome
- Sample medium power dome
- Cleaning brush (there is magnet on one end to help with battery removal)
- Cleaning wire (to clean the thin tubing)
- User guide
How to buy
Not sure about buying a hearing aid online? We keep the process straight-forward, and here's what happens:
Select which ear you wish to wear the hearing aid on (left / right / both) and add to basket. Check-out and purchase with Visa / Mastercard or PayPal. Your order will be sent directly to you via courier from our UK warehouse for a 30 day home trial. Everything you need to try the aid for this period is included.
Many customers have a copy of their audiogram (hearing test result on a graph) and will email us a copy before ordering - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the hearing aid is appropriate for the hearing loss, we use the audiogram results to program the initial settings of the hearing aid.
Dont worry if an audiogram is not available; you can begin with our standard setting – geared to suit a mild to moderate, mainly high frequency hearing loss. This is the type of hearing loss we commonly see in those with age-related or noise-induced hearing losses.
Another option is to complete the online hearing check, which, if completed as instructed, gives a reasonable estimate of someone’s middle and high frequency hearing: https://www.hearingdirect.com/pages/hearing-test.
If you wish for your online hearing check result to be used with your order you will need to let us know before or just after your order is placed.
Please talk to us if you need anything else regarding the set up further customised. We are real people, and would love to help provide the best possible starting point for you.
Once you've received the hearing aid it's a case of trying out the physical fit and the sound. If you need any adjustments, we can arrange for a reprogrammed unit to be sent in exchange, provided the original is first returned to our US returns facility within the first 30 days.
If the sound or physical fit of the product is not to your satisfaction, our 30 day money back guarantee is a no quibble policy.
12 month Hearing Aid Warranty
The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects in the hearing aid itself. Upon inspection Hearing Direct will either repair or exchange the hearing aid with a new or refurbished like for like unit at their sole discretion.
This warranty does not cover damage from improper handling or care, exposure to chemicals or undue stress. Damage caused by third parties or non-authorized service centre’s renders the warranty null and void.
Out of Warranty Hearing Aid Repair
If your hearing aid is out of warranty Hearing Direct will inspect the device and either repair or replace it with a fully refurbished device for $250.00 Out of warranty repairs are guaranteed for a period of 6 months. (Please note this will only cover mechanical failure of the device for up to 4 years from the original purchase date)