Amplicom PowerTel 760 Extra Loud Corded Phone
The Amplicom PowerTel 760 corded phone with answering machine provides super levels of clarity and sound volume, as well as high levels of amplification, making this phone ideal for the hard of hearing.
Why Try The Amplicom PowerTel 760?
The Amplicom PowerTel 760 is an extra loud, corded telephone with an integrated answering machine and loudspeaker option. It’s hearing aid compatible and ideal for those living with a hearing loss or sight impairment as well as the elderly.
The PowerTel 760 provides an excellent quality of sound with minimum distortion even when using the maximum level of amplification. You can adjust the sound levels and equalize the tone to fit in with your specific hearing needs. Save your settings using one of three multi-user profile buttons that will automatically remember your preferences the next time you pick up the phone.
This corded phone with answering machine has an extra large LCD display screen, big buttons for easy dialing and a flashing visual ringer indicator. With three, speed dial buttons and an address book that will store up to 200 names and numbers, staying in contact has never been so simple!
Amplicom PowerTel 760 Corded Phone With Answering Machine Features:
- Hearing Aid Compatible – TIA 1083 Compliant
- High-quality sound and low distortion when amplified to max level
- Adjustable volume and 3 equalizer tone control with HFE (high-frequency emphasis)
- Adjustable hands-free speakerphone
- An integrated answering machine with up to 11 min. record time
- Easily listen to messages via handset or speakerphone record memo at the press of a button
- Talk-back numbers and Caller ID Announce (incoming calls, missed calls and numbers in phone book)
- 3 programmable multi-user Profile buttons where the user can set Volume/Boost and Tone to preference
- Corded telephone can be used in the event of a power failure
- 3 line extra-large LCD Display with backlight Amber/Black
- Flashing bright white LED visual ringer and message indicator
- Time and Date stamp message log
- Voice prompt languages: English, Spanish, French
- Display languages: English, Spanish, French
- 3 programmable speed dial buttons and 200 names and number phonebook
- 9 ringtones, including traditional bell tone
- 5 adjustable ringer levels, plus “Off” setting
- PABX compatible
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Expandable up to 4 cordless accessories (handset -PT701 and/or -PT601 wrist shaker with remote answer and emergency features, sold separately)
- Connection for PTV 100 optional vibrating pad (sold separately)
Amplicom PowerTel 760 Contents:
- 1 Corded telephone
- 1 Power supply
- 1 Telephone cable
- 1 User guide
Since 2010 Amplicom have been focused on creating the latest high-quality technology designed specifically for the elderly and those living with a hearing or visual impairment. With ever-increasing demand, Amplicom continues to lead the way when it comes to producing innovative hearing impaired phones that can make a real difference to daily life.