Clarity Alto Digital Extra Loud Desk Phone
The Clarity Alto is a big buttoned, amplified, digital corded phone with a speakerphone facility. Designed specifically to assist those with mild to severe hearing loss, the Clarity Alto comes supplied with an extra large backlit keypad and an oversized flashing visual ringer indicator. With a one-touch customer support button, raising the alarm is a super simple process. When it comes to extra loud phones, the Clarity Alto doesn’t disappoint, with up to 53dB amplification on incoming sounds and 15dB on outgoing speech. It also offers adjustable tone control, so you can adjust it to fit with your individual hearing needs.
Clarity is an American manufacturer and an industry leader when it comes to producing innovative communications for the hard of hearing. With over 40 years of experience the company prides itself on creating products that will enhance the lives of those in need of their technology. The Clarity Alto is just one example of their quality workmanship. Supplied with TIA-4953 certification, this device fully complies with the new industry standards for amplified phones.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 53dB
- Extra loud ringer volume up to100 dB
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft touch backlight keypad
- Ten (10) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- One-touch customer support button
- Clarity VoiceAssist talking keypad
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility