Clarity AltoPlus Digital Extra Loud Desk Phone
If you’re in need of a big buttoned, amplified phone with a large tilting LCD screen and speakerphone facility, then the Clarity Alto Plus should be a serious contender. The backlit soft-touch keypad makes it easy to operate, even in the dark. The Clarity Alto Plus also comes with Caller ID for additional security and a large bright visual ringer. With amplification of up to 53dB on incoming calls and 15 dB on outgoing speech, this is an incredibly loud phone. It qualifies for TIA-4953 certification, meaning it’s not only hearing aid compatible but has passed the new industry regulations for amplified phones. You can easily adjust both the tone and the volume of the Clarity Alto Plus to suit your specific needs. Stay connected with friends and family via the three-speed dial memory buttons. There’s also a handy one-touch customer support button.
Clarity is a leading American manufacturer dedicated to delivering quality communication solutions for the hard of hearing, as well as those with low vision and mobility issues. The Alto Plus is designed for mild to severe hearing loss and is packed full of the latest technology to make your listening experience a great one.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 53dB
- Extra loud ringer volume up to100 dB
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Large tilting LCD display with large font
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft-touch backlight keypad
- Three one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- One-touch customer support button
- Clarity VoiceAssist talking keypad
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bed shaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
Shop the full Clarity Phones range here.