Clarity BT914 Amplified Cordless Telephone With Answering Machine
If you’re looking for an amplified cordless phone with a built-in digital answer machine and Bluetooth capability, then the Clarity BT914 could be a real contender. This amplified phone offers enormous versatility with the ability to connect up to two Bluetooth devices at any time. You can link the BT914 to your landline service or your cell phone in order to receive amplified calls. Different ringtones can be set for each, making it easy to distinguish where the call is coming from. Offering up to 40dB amplification, this phone is extra loud, with adjustable tone control and speakerphone capability. You can add up to five additional handsets in order to benefit from amplified Bluetooth connectivity wherever you are in your home. The Clarity BT914 is hearing aid compatible for those with telecoil settings.
Clarity is a leading manufacturer of communication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired, and those with mobility issues. With over 40 years of experience, they have produced, yet again an outstanding amplified phone for those wanting to make the most of Bluetooth connectivity within the home.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 40dB
- Adjustable tone control
- DECT 6.0 interference-free technology
- Cellphone At Home® allows you to make calls with or without a landline connection
- Pair up to two Bluetooth® phones, headsets, or accessories
- Download up to 1,000 contacts from your cell phone via Bluetooth®
- Digital Answering Machine
- Loud and clear handset speakerphone
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer
- Ten loud-and-clear ringtones that can be programmed for each line or paired device
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Expandable up to five total handsets (BT914HS)
- Hearing aid compatible
Shop the full Clarity Phones range here.