Clarity XLC3.4+ Amplified Cordless Telephone
The Clarity XLC3.4+ amplified cordless phone is ideal for those seeking a super loud phone.
Enjoy Amplified Calls With The Clarity XLC3.4
Ideal for the hard of hearing and the elderly, the Clarity XLC3.4 has the ability to amplify the incoming sound of up to 50 decibels, an extra loud ringer of up to 95 decibels.
With hands-free speakerphone capability and talking caller ID, the Clarity XLC 3.4's DECT 6.0 technology allows for interference-free communication, ensuring speech is clear and understandable. A large backlit talking keypad means that as you dial, the number you press will be confirmed via sound, proving particularly useful for those with low vision. The Clarity XLC3.4+ comes with a bright visual ringer indicator, a belt clip for hands-free capability, and a one-touch customer support button, offering enormous versatility.
You can also add up to three additional handsets (XLC3.5). This amplified phone model is compatible with hearing aids.
Clarity XLC 3.4+ Features:
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 50dB
- 4 tone control settings
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 95dB and adjustable tone
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15dB
- DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast caller ID screen with large font and talking caller ID
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed
- One-touch customer support button
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall-mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Super bright visual ringer with voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual power battery backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
- Expandable up to three extra handsets
Shop the full Clarity Phones range here.
Clarity phones are a leading American manufacturer in producing communication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired, and those with mobility issues. The Clarity XLC3.4+ is fully hearing aid compatible and is TIA-1083 certified, having adhered to the latest industry regulations for amplified phones.