Clarity XLC3.4+ Duo Amplified Cordless Telephones
There are extra loud cordless telephones and then there is the Clarity XLC3.4 Duo – offering a staggering 50 dB of incoming sound amplification and an additional handset! Perfectly placed for those who are hard of hearing and visually impaired, this super loud phone also provides a ringer volume of up to 95 decibels. The package includes hands-free speakerphone capability, a belt clip and talking caller ID for added flexibility.
DECT 6.0 technology ensures you can communicate freely, filtering out background interference and unwanted feedback that can distort speech sound. The large, backlit, talking keypad and bright visual ringer indicator are particularly useful functions for those with limited vision. A one-touch customer support button is also available for added support. The Clarity XLC3.4 Duo is hearing aid compatible for those with telecoil settings and a further two handsets can be attached if needed.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 50dB
- Adjustable receiving Tone control (4 tone settings)
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 95dB and adjustable tone
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15dB
- DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast caller ID screen with large font and talking caller ID
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed
- One-touch customer support button
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall-mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Super bright visual ringer with voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual power battery backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
- Expandable up to three extra handsets
Shop the full Clarity Phones range here.
Clarity is a leading American manufacturer in producing communication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and those with mobility issues. The Clarity XLC3.4+ is fully hearing aid compatible and is TIA-1083 certified, having adhered to the latest industry regulations for amplified phones.