Clarity XLC3.4+ Trio Amplified Cordless Telephones
The XLC3.4 Trio from Clarity is an exceptionally loud, cordless phone that comes supplied with two additional handsets. Particularly useful for those who are hard of hearing or visually impaired, this phone offers an incredible incoming volume of 50dB and adjustable ringer volume of 95dB. Hearing aid compatible for those with telecoil settings, this telephone system provides four tone control settings to fit with your specific hearing needs. A belt clip is also supplied to maximise the hands-free speakerphone facility.
The Clarity XLC3.4 Trio incorporates DECT 6.0 technology that filters out background noise and interference; providing a clear, distortion-free sound. The talking caller ID and backlit keypad prove particularly popular with those with limited vision. A customer support button is available for extra peace of mind and an additional handset can be attached if needed.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 50dB
- Adjustable receiving Tone control (4 tone settings)
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 95dB and adjustable tone
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15dB
- DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast caller ID screen with large font and talking caller ID
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed
- One-touch customer support button
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall-mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Super bright visual ringer with voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual power battery backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
- Expandable up to three extra handsets
Shop the full Clarity Phones range here.
Clarity is a leading American manufacturer in producing communication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and those with mobility issues. The Clarity XLC3.4+ is fully hearing aid compatible and is TIA-1083 certified, having adhered to the latest industry regulations for amplified phones.