Dome Tube Tip Size 7 Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 size 7 Domes
- 7mm diameter size dome is one of the standard sizes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of thin tube
- More comfortable for most ear canals
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
Can Be Used With:
- Can be used with HD211, HDR200, HDR400 Hearing Direct products as well as ReSound thin tubing.
Our full range of domes for hearing aids is available here If you need any help with choosing the right dome for your hearing aid, please contact our friendly customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org They will be happy to assist you. with your query.