Geemarc AmpliPower 60 Extra Loud Phone
The Amplipower 60 is designed specifically for those with considerable hearing loss. With up to 67 dB amplification on the handset this is currently the loudest amplified telephone on the market. The telephone features a tone control allowing adjustment of +/- 10dB to further customize the sound, and can also be used hands-free with a new and improved speakerphone. The extra-large buttons and overall straight-forward design make for easy day to day operation.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their ‘T’ setting.
Geemarc is an European manufacturer focused on delivering world-class communication equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices.
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 67dB
- New! AmpliPOWER Enhancement, highest amplification with no feedback
- Adjustable receiving tone control +/-10dB
- Hands free speaker phone, new improved speaker offering clearer reception
- Speaker volume control
- Extra bright visual ringer indicator (strobe)
- 3 Emergency and 9 direct easy to use memories
- Extra Large easy to see button keypad
- Hearing aid compatible
- Message waiting indicator
- Adjustable ringer level & tone
- Last number redial
- Time break recall & mute
- Wall mountable
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.