Geemarc AmpliVOICE 50 Talking Caller ID Amplified Phone
The Geemarc talking caller ID phone offers superb levels of amplification and clarity, and the AmpliVOICE 50 is designed to meet the needs of the hard of hearing.
Why Try The Geemarc AmpliVOICE 50?
As its name suggests the AmpliVOICE 50 offers vocalization of names and numbers, which can be a huge help to those with visual impairment. If your primary need is for amplification, the 40dB maximum volume on the amplified phone handset offers a clear sound. The volume is also fully adjustable so that the phone can be used by those with normal hearing.
It’s very flexible and can be easily set-up to meet the user's specific requirements.
Geemarc Talking Caller ID Phone Features:
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 40dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable ringer volume
- Extra bright visual ring indicator
- 64 incoming call log - listen to the incoming number being spoken
- 30 number Phone Book
- A name can be recorded for each number entered in the phone book and you will hear the name being spoken in your own voice when the phone starts to ring
- Audible registration on the keypad - listen as you input the numbers before you make the call
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 3 Direct memories - can be used as Emergency numbers with sequential dialing
- Large, backlit display
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer focused on delivering world-class communication equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices.