Geemarc V2T-10 Voice to Text Converter
A voice to text converter such as the V2T10 from Geemarc is designed to help the hard of hearing get the very best from their telephone.
How Does The Voice To Text Converter Work?
This clever piece of compact technology switches any incoming voice conversations to your landline phone from voice to text using your Smartphone or tablet.
Firstly, simply plug the V2T10 voice to text converter into the base of your landline phone. Secondly, connect the device to your cell phone and install the Text Hear Personal App. This will then automatically convert speech to text from any incoming calls. Plus, you have the option to convert text back to vocals. It really is that simple!
- Compatible with 99% of corded phones
- Interface via tablet or smartphone with 3,5mm audio jack cordon
- RJ9 connection between the phone cord and its base
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Conversations recording/sending
- Font and font size selection
- Android phones need Android 4.3 or later
- Apple phones need iOS 9.2 or later
- Dimensions: 102 x 63 x 33 mm
- Weight: 114g
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.