Open fitting domes for HD91, HD151, HD230
What Is It?
- Pack of 5 open domes (also called open fitting tips)
- 3 different sizes options: small, medium and large
- Large dome measures 15mm across its widest section (including the ‘skirt’); Medium measures 12mm; Small measures 10 mm.
What Does It Do?
- Fits onto the end of the HD91, HD151 and HD230 hearing aids.
- Can provide additional comfort or help prevent hearing aid feedback.
- Closed domes for HD91, HD151 and HD230 hearing aids available here
- Wax guards for HD91, HD151 and HD230 available here
We recommend checking that the dome is pushed onto the hearing aid as firmly as possible before each use. The fitting tip can be cleaned with a wet wipe or in warm soapy water but remove it from the hearing aid before doing this. Then ensure that the tip is completely dry before replacing onto the hearing aid.
There is no specific recommendation as to how long a dome will last; this varies considerably across individuals. 3-6 months is given as a guideline. Some discoloration of the material can be expected due to exposure to ear wax, and some people may want to replace it when this happens. Also, please do change the fitting tip if the material becomes brittle or tears.