Oticon Minifit Receiver wire - 85dB
Suitable for: any ‘Inium’ and ‘OPN‘ range of receiver-in-canal hearing aids. Examples of model names include Alta, Alta Pro, Nera, Nera Pro, Ria, Ria Pro and OPN receiver-in-ear models.
To work out what to order:
Right sided wires are red at the end; Left sided wires are blue at the end
The power level indicating 85dB is printed on one side as ‘85’.
On the other side there will be a single number between 0-5. This is the length you need. The photo shows a number 2 as the example.
If you see a '60' then you will need the Oticon Minifit Receiver Wire - 60dB
If your Oticon hearing aid was launched pre-2013 you may need the older style receiver wire. Although the wires look very similar where they plug into the hearing aid they are not interchangeable.
Please do contact us before purchase if you are unsure of which size or power level to order; as we do not accept back opened accessories for refund.
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon Minifit domes with Oticon Minifit receiver wires
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.