What is it?
- Supplied as a dial of 6 replacement filters.
- Can also be used with hearing aids that use the Micro Wax Buster.
- Includes six individual tabs with two prongs on each. Use the empty prong to pull out the old wax guard and replace it with the new one provided on the second prong. Oticon has designed this system to be as easy-to-use as possible - there is only one way to use the 'prong' tool and very little chance that a used filter can be re-inserted on a hearing aid by accident.
- These guards are used on most Oticon in-the-ear hearing aids.
- Offer of 5 packs of Oticon NoWax available here