What is it?
- 6 capsules in blisters
- Contains silica crystals
What does it do?
- Help to absorbs any moisture which may build up on or in a hearing aid
- Use with the Phonak Drying Beaker: Place capsule in drying beaker, then place the hearing instrument in the insert and the insert into the drying beaker (the use of the insert means the hearing instrument doesn't touch the drying capsule). Put the lid on the beaker and leave to dry, ideally overnight.
- To be used every day - a capsule should last about 2 weeks
- Can be used until the yellow indicator turns white
Can be used with?
- To be used with the Phonak Drying Beaker
- Compatible with all hearing aids
HearingDirec tip: We recommend that you remove the capsule from the blister only when you are ready to use it in order to optimise their lifetime. Once they are taken out of their packaging, they are activated and will start being consumed. Make sure to seal the Drying Beaker once the capsule is inside to extend their lifespan.
HearingDirec tip2: Do not forget to remove the battery from your hearing aid before inserting it in the Drying Beaker insert.
Shop the full Phonak range here
Phonak is passionate about improving the quality of life for the hard of hearing. As a global brand, Phonak is focused on creating a world where everyone can enjoy the wonders of hearing. Recent years has seen Phonak become one of the world‚Äôs foremost hearing aid manufacturers - innovation and state-of-the-art hearing aids are their specialties.