Phonak Micro Tube - Single Tube
$6.99 each |
What is it?
- 1 single Phonak Micro Tube.
- Available in 4 sizes, from 0 to 3
- Available for the left (blue colour) and for the right (red colour) ears. The number and the letter will indicate to you the size you need to order.
- The domes for the end of the tubing must be ordered separately.
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal.
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this. Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with many behind-the-ear Phonak hearing aids, including those from the ranges of Savia, Milo Mitro, SaviaArt, Certena, Eleva, Versata, Exelia, ExeliaArt, Extra.
- Please note that the Micro tubings are not compatible with any of the Phonak ‘receiver-in-the-canal’ hearing aids.