What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Phonak power domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Small domes - measure 9mm diameter on the base
- Medium domes - measure 10mm diameter on the base
- Large domes - measure 11mm diameter on the base
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Micro /Elan tubes or to xS/xP receiver wires
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 to 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is attached firmly before inserting into the ear.
Note: These domes are not compatible with Phonak Marvel or Phonak Paradise products which use Phonak 4.0 SDS domes.
Shop the full Phonak range here
Phonak is passionate about improving the quality of life for the hard of hearing. As a global brand, Phonak is focused on creating a world where everyone can enjoy the wonders of hearing. Recent years has seen Phonak become one of the world‚Äôs foremost hearing aid manufacturers - innovation and state-of-the-art hearing aids are their specialties.