Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 Microphone Transmitter
The Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 is a wireless microphone transmitter for use with compatible hearing aids to further clarify speech in noisy environments whether close up or over distance.
Designed to better enhance speech when using hearing aids, the Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 is designed to add extra and more focused clarity. Studies of people using the Roger Pen 1.1 with their hearing aids have shown an improved understanding of up to 62% more speech in noise and over distance compared to people with no hearing loss.
This wireless transmitter provides ultimate flexibility and is easy and discreet to operate, with microphone settings that adjust automatically to the noise levels around you. You can even use it to listen to your favourite program or music via your digital TV or any other audio device.
The Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 works alongside a broad range of Roger Receivers so can be used with a wide range of cochlear implants or hearing aids. It comes supplied with a docking station for fast and effective battery charging and is set to radically transform your listening experience both in the workplace and at home.
Roger Pen 1.1 Key Features:
- Microphone settings automatically adjust to noise levels and speakers around you
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Effective for use at home, work or play
- 3 colour options
- Wideband audio Bluetooth for mobile phone use, TV connectivity, and an audio input for listening to multimedia.
- To be used with a Roger Receiver and compatible hearing aid / cochlear implant
- Range of up to 10 meters between the Roger Pen and the Roger Receiver
- Indicator light
- Two-year warranty
Please note: if you have a Phonak Marvel or Phonak Paradise hearing aid, you will need the newer generation Roger Pen iN
If you are unsure of which receiver you need for your hearing aid, we recommend you to use this tool.