ReSound Domes For Receiver Tubing
Original price $22.99 - Original price $22.99
$22.99 - $22.99
Current price $22.99
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Resound receiver domes
- Order in small, medium, large or tulip sizes
- Our photos indicate examples of all 4 sizes together, and then each size separately
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound standard power receiver-in-the-ear tubings
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound receiver-in-the-ear hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; dot by ReSound; dot2 by ReSound, Danalogic
Please contact us if you need help finding the correct dome for your hearing aid. ReSound manufacturers a large range of domes and you may need a dome from another series of their domes.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.