ReSound High Power Receiver Tube
What is it?
- Package containing one ReSound high power receiver for connection to a receiver in the ear hearing aid.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct side and size (the number will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing receiver tubing.
- The receiver domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself. Hearing Direct can not be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with receiver-in-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: Alera; ReSound Live; dot and dot2 by ReSound.
- Will also fit Danalogic receiver-in-the-ear products.
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.