ReSound NP receiver wire
$79.99 each |
- Package containing one ReSound standard power receiver for connection to a receiver in the ear hearing aid.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct side and size (the number will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing receiver tubing. Our photos show a left size 1 example from all angles and packaging.
- The receiver domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
- The ReSound NP receiver wire has a 2 gold pin connection where it fits to the body of the hearing aid. If you see 3 gold pins you will need a ReSound Surefit2 receiver wire.
- This item is not refundable or exchangeable if opened/unsealed.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself. Hearing Direct can not be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with receiver-in-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: Alera; ReSound Live; dot and dot2 by ReSound.
HF3 wax filters are used on the end of the ReSound NP receiver wires.