Siemens Click Domes for Receiver Tubes - Open
Please note these are the Click style domes for more recent Siemens Receiver in the Ear Hearing Aids
What Is It?
- Pack of 6 receiver domes in 4mm, 8mm or 10mm sizes.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Siemens S and M receiver-in-the-ear tubings.
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes.
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear.
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with Siemens receiver tubings - versions 1.0 and 2.0.
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.