Siemens Power P miniReceiver Unit 2.0
What is it?
- Pack of one power receiver wire (tube) version 2.0 for connection to a Siemens receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. This is the latest receiver wire design from Siemens.
- 4 sizes (lengths) are available
- If you use domes with this receiver, please note that the domes are not included in the package. If you wish to order domes, the compatible ones are Siemens ‘Click’ domes and are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Can be used with?
- The 2.0 version is compatible with all Siemens’ RIC products issued from the ‘Micon’ onwards. This would include product families like Pure Micon, Pure Binax, Carat, Ace, Orion. It is also used with the Siemens Octiv R which is issued via the NHS.
- Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process ; before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself.
To find out the size you need, please check on the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). You will see a number and letter indicating the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (Standard, Medium or Power). If you require another power level, take a look at Medium Power M mini-Receiver tubing 2.0 or Standard Power (S) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0.
The earlier version of the receiver tubing, 1.0, is available here.
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.