Siemens Life Tubes Pack of 10
What is it?
- Pack of 10 Siemens Life Tubes
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct size and depth (the numbers and letters will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing tubing
- The domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this. Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with behind-the-ear Siemens ‚ÄòLife‚Äô hearing aids, such as Siemens Acuris Life, Centra Life, Intuis Life, Life 300/500/700, Life 101, 301, 501, 701. For NHS hearing aids this also includes Reflex L, Reflex M, Impact Pro L. If you don‚Äôt see your hearing aid listed here, please feel free to contact us for advice or have a look at the Siemens S-tubing.
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.