SonicAlert SBT600SS Vibrating travel Alarm Clock
The Travel Alarm Clock You Trips Need
This travel alarm clock from Sonic Alert is an ideal companion to take everywhere with you. Sonic Alert has been helping to rouse the hard of hearing (and hard-to-wake) for many years. The SBT600SS is the epitome of their work and adds some more modern features to their impressive amplified alarm clock portfolio.
Whilst not the loudest in their range, the 10dB max volume is still louder than most alarm clocks of a similar size. The addition of the bed shaker or vibration pad is a nice touch – this can be left under the pillow and also help to get someone up and about. Plus, as so many people keep their smartphones or tablets by the bed, and you can keep them charged up through the USB outlet on the alarm clock.
The SBT600SS is small enough to be packed when traveling – but note that the use of mains supply is recommended – even though a 9V battery can be inserted.
SBT600SS Travel Alarm Clock Features:
- 100dB extra-loud alarm with adjustable tone and volume control
- USB charging for smartphones and other electronics
- Powerful bed shaker/vibrator
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice
- User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes
- Five-level dimmer control
- 12 or 24 hour time formats
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time
- Battery backup will store the time and alarm settings up to one week
- Green power technology now uses 60% less energy
Shop all vibrating alarm clocks.
About Sonic Alert
Sonic Alert is an American manufacturer specialized in communications equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices specifically for the hard of hearing.
Alternatively, you can browse our complete collection of loud alarm clocks here, which features one of the loudest clocks in production today.