Widex Cerustop XL Wax Guards
What is it:
- Pack of 8 Extra Large Cerustop Wax Guards
- Each wax guard is mounted on one end of a stick.
- At the other end is a hook for removing the used wax guard from the hearing aid.
What is it for?
- Ear wax is one of the main causes of hearing aid malfunction. During daily use, ear wax can work its way into the sound outlet of your hearing aid and partially or completely block the passage of sound. Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC) instruments are especially vulnerable to wax problems due to their placement deep in the ear canal.
- If the hearing aid is weak/silent or if wax is visible in the wax guard, it’s time to change the wax guard.
- By using a wax guard you can protect your CIC or In-TheEar (ITE) instruments from ear wax, thereby minimising ear wax-related problems.
- For Widex Fusion and Super SP and HP receivers (that are usually fitted with custom-made earpieces)
- This system is used by a number of manufacturers
- Widex Cerustop wax guards are available here
- Widex Nanocare wax guards are available here
N.B.: The use of CeruSTOP™ wax guard does not eliminate the need for daily cleaning procedures. Since the amount of earwax produced by each individual can vary dramatically, it is recommended that the wax guard is checked daily.
Shop the full Widex range here.