Domes for HD150/HD250/HD390 - Small Pack of 5
What Is It?
- Pack of 5 fitting tips (Domes)
- Three sizes available
- Size small is: 8.5mm diameter, 7mm height
- Size Medium available here
- Size Large available here
What Does It Do?
- Fits onto the ear canal portion of HD90, HD150, HD 250 and HD 390 devices.
- Can provide additional comfort or help prevent hearing aid feedback.
Hearing Direct technical note:
We recommend checking that the fitting tip is pushed onto the hearing aid as firmly as possible before each use. The fitting tip can be cleaned with a wet wipe or in warm soapy water but remove it from the hearing aid before doing this. Then ensure that the tip is completely dry before replacing onto the hearing aid.
There is no specific recommendation as to how long a fitting tip will last; this varies considerably across individuals. 3-6 months is given as a guideline. Some discolouration of the material can be expected due to exposure to ear wax, and some people may want to replace it when this happens. Also, please do change the fitting tip if the material becomes brittle or tears.
Our full range of domes for hearing aids is available here If you need any help with choosing the right dome for your hearing aid, please contact our friendly customer service team on email@example.com They will be happy to assist you. with your query.