Oticon Corda Domes - Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Domes
- Open Domes come in 3 sizes
- Small, medium and large measure as 6mm, 8mm and 10mm respecitvely (measure the widest part of the dome - at its base)
- Tulip domes are one size only (sometimes referred to as a 'Plus' dome)
- Please note Corda domes are not compatible with Oticon 'Minifit' tubing or any Oticon receiver-in-canal products
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for Oticon Corda and Oticon Corda 2 Thin Tubings
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.
Oticon hearing aids and accessories provide high-performance hearing solutions. They manufacture a number of top devices, as well as the essential accessories you need to complement your digital hearing aids.
Shop the full Oticon range here.