Siemens Click Domes for Receiver Tubes - Closed
Please note these are the Active style domes for early Siemens Receiver in the Ear Hearing Aids
What Is It?
- Packet of 6 closed domes, 8mm and 10mm size.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of receiver Tubes
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with Siemens receiver tubings - versions 1.0 and 2.0.
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.