What is it?
- A pack of 6 Oticon ProWax wax guards
- Protects from ear wax and dust entering the canal section of the hearing aid. For the best performance of your hearing aid, make sure that the wax filters are clean and replaced regularly. If the hearing aid is weak/silent or if wax is visible in the wax guard, it's time to change the wax guard.
Can be used with?
- Used on Oticon RITE standard and medium power wires; and many in-the-ear models.
- If your hearing aid uses MiniFit receiver wires or is an OPN IIC model, please see Oticon ProWax MiniFit wax guards available here
- Please note that these are the newer version of wax guards from Oticon and can also be used with hearing aids that were originally fitted with the Oticon NoWax.
The use of wax guards does not eliminate the need for daily cleaning procedures. Since the amount of earwax produced by each individual can vary dramatically, it is recommended that the wax guard is checked daily.
Ear wax is one of the main causes of hearing aid malfunction. During daily use, ear wax can work its way into the sound outlet of your hearing aid and partially or completely block the passage of sound.
Oticon hearing aids and accessories provide high-performance hearing solutions. They manufacture a number of top devices, as well as the essential accessories you need to complement your digital hearing aids. Shop the full Oticon range here