What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Phonak open domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Small size is 5mm diameter at the widest part; Medium is 7mm and Large is 10mm. Our photos show the small option.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Micro tubes and Phonak xS and xP receiver wires.
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver wire or the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Not compatible with receiver wires used on Phonak Marvel or Paradise aids.
Phonak are one of the biggest and most well-known hearing aid manufacturers. The supply a vast range of hearing loss management solutions, designed to make each day more practical and efficient for the hard of hearing.