Open Domes For Phonak Hearing Aids
Phonak open domes are compatible with a selection of Phonak branded device and come in a range of sizes. These open hearing aid domes can be used to ensure a better fit and are a key component for any hearing aids.
What Is It?
- A packet of 10 Phonak hearing aid domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Microtubes
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with micro tubes for behind-the-ear Phonak hearing aids, including those from the ranges of Savia, SaviaArt, Milo Mitro, Certena, Eleva, Versata, Exelia, ExeliaArt, Extra, Ambra, Solana, Cassia
Phonak are one of the biggest and most well-known hearing aid manufacturers. The supply a vast range of hearing loss management solutions, designed to make each day more practical and efficient for the hard of hearing.