ReSound Surefit3 HP receiver wire
- Package containing one ReSound Surefit3 HP (high power) receiver wire
- Available in 5 length from 0 to 4
- ReSound Surefit3 wires are colour coded red at the end for right sided wires, and blue for left sided wires. The 'H' printed on the end refers to the medium power version. The number 0 through 4 indicates the size to order.
Can be used with:
- Suitable for use with ReSound receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aids, from the ReSound One product range
- Please note: ReSound manufacture a number of different receiver wires. If you are unsure as to which wire is required for your hearing aid please do contact us before purchase. If you send our audiologists a photo of your existing hearing aid and wire, we will be able to confirm compatibility. (email@example.com) This item is not refundable or exchangeable if opened/unsealed.
ReSound Surefit3 receiver wires are also available in low power and medium power
The domes and wax guards for the Surefit3 wires must be ordered separately. The Surefit3 domes are available here and the wax guards are available here
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver wire yourself. Hearing Direct can not be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.