Siemens Medium Power M miniReceiver Unit 2.0
What is it?
- Includes one medium power receiver wire (tube) for connection to a Siemens receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. Version 2.0 is the latest receiver wire design from Siemens.
- 4 sizes (lengths) are available
- The domes are not included in the package and must be ordered separately. The compatible domes are Siemens ‘Click’ domes, available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Can be used with?
- The 2.0 version is compatible with all Siemens’ RIC products issued from the ‘Micon’ onwards. This would include product families like Pure Micon, Pure Binax, Carat, Ace, Orion. It is also used with the Siemens Octiv R which is issued via the NHS.
- Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself; Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
The size and power level are shown on the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). A number and a letter indicate the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (Standard, Medium or Power). If you require another power level, take a look at Standard Power (S) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0 or High Power (P) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0.
The earlier receiver tubing version, Siemens 1.0, is available here.
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.