Signia Semi-Open Domes
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Signia Semi Open Domes
- May also be referred to as a ‘Tulip’ dome
- Attaches to the end of the Signia Life Tubes or the Signia Thin tubes
What Does It Do?
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
N.B.: These are not suitable for Signia hearing aids using a receiver wire. if you have a Signia RIC product you will need the Signia Click Domes which are available here
Our full range of Signia products is available here