Siemens Semi-Open Domes
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Semi open domes
- May also be referred to as a Siemens ‘Tulip’ dome
- Attaches to end of Siemens Life Tubes or Siemens Thin tubes
- These are not suitable for Siemens hearing aids using a receiver wire
What Does It Do?
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Siemens hearing aids are world class devices. For countless years, Siemens hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Siemens range here.