ReSound Sound Tubes Pack of 5
What is it?
- A pack of 5 ReSound Sound Tubes.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct size and depth (the numbers and letters will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing tubing. Our photos show an example of a right size 0B tubing from all angles and packaging.
- The domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal.
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this.
- Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with ReSound Air and Pulse hearing aids.
Please contact us if you need help finding the correct tubing for your hearing aid. ReSound manufacturers a number of different tubing options.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.