Hearing aid reviews for the current set of devices we dispense. We've reviewed the models we supply so you can get all the need to know information all in one place. This latest update covers hearing aids available at the start of 2019.
2019 Hearing Aid ReviewsAt Hearing Direct, we offer a comprehensive collection of digital hearing aids. Let us guide you through the makes and models available as well as how our happy customers have reviewed the devices they purchased. You can check out the latest customer hearing aid reviews on the relevant product pages. We have also reviewed other key products and detailed evaluations can be found on our blog.
Low Cost Digital Hearing AidsWe dispense hearing aids in a number of countries all over the globe including the US, UK, Europe, and Australia (depending on your location, different devices may be available). With plenty of hearing aid reviews, you will be able to check out what people really think of the hearing instruments available from Hearing Direct.
HD 250 ITE Hearing AidWe start with one of our most popular devices. The HD 250 is also the hearing aid that has been reviewed the most on our website. in the ear device, this model is super small and super lightweight but is still loaded with the fundamental features. Key features:
- Programmable to match audiograms
- Tri-mode layered noise reduction
- Feedback shield to block unwanted whistling
- Dynamic speech enhancement
- Three different sized fitting tips
- Low battery warning
HD 430 RIC Hearing AidThis behind the ear device is one of the most popular receivers in the canal models we supply. HD 430 RIC is not only an exceptionally small digital hearing aid, but it comes packed full of the latest audiological tech. There's no shortage of clever features designed to enhance your listening experience. The device itself is very small and lightweight, making it ideal for those who value discretion and comfort. Key features:
- Hydro-guard – acts as a barrier to both moisture and dirt
- Feedback Shield – aims to eradicate unwanted whistling
- Adaptive speech enhancement – making it easier to follow a conversation
- Dual directional microphones – helps to distinguish between speech and background noise by using a trademarked tracking technology
- Environmental classification noise reduction – means the hearing aid intuitively adapts according to speech versus noise ratio in your immediate vicinity
HD 151 Digital Hearing AidThe HD 151 in the ear hearing aid is one of our entry-level devices. It has been designed with price in mind, meaning it could very much be a star buy for those on a budget.
- Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Four sound processing channels
- A wax barrier to protect the device against dirt and moisture
- Feedback shield to eradicate unwanted whistling
- Three tips varying in size can help eradicate whistling or improve comfort
What To Expect From Hearing DirectThe service we provide is up there with the best. Alongside the hearing aids we dispense, you will also experience:
- Free standard delivery on all orders
- 30-day money back guarantee if dissatisfied
- Full 12-month manufacturer warranty on purchased devices
- Free batteries when you buy a new device
About Hearing DirectWe are one of the world's leading hearing aid specialists. HearingDirect offers a wide range of affordable products, and information resources to help improve the quality of life for the hard of hearing. We sell:
- Hearing aids,
- Accessories such as earplugs,
- and amplified devices such as super loud alarm clocks and amplified phones.